Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 2 Recap

Last week was my first time alone with Kiddo for several days. Gynn was on her vacation in the White Mountains. Everything went very well. The cats gave me more trouble than Kiddo did, and he made lots of language progress (his first full sentence: "Down it goes!", while watching the garage door close).

Wanderings

We were a bit limited without a car, but we walked into Osterville to see the free concert at the library, used the bike cart to head over to Whelan Conservation area, and traveled by bus and ferry to Martha's Vineyard.

Writing

With me on kid-duty full time, there wasn't much time left for writing. I did work with Amy to get a few more pages of issue 2 of Perils of Picorna scripted, and we did a lot of brainstorming for ideas for the remaining pages.

The only item of publication news is that the new issue of Phoenix APA arrived in the mail with the latest installment of my Caravan zine. Gynn is thinking about joining the APA. The next APA deadline is in August due to a scheduling shift, so I'll be starting work on the new Caravan soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment