Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Plan

School officially ended on Saturday with graduation. Grades are due tomorrow morning, and I just finished putting mine in, which means I'm officially on vacation from the day job for the rest of the summer.

So the plan... Half of each weekday working on my comics and prose writing projects. The other half of each weekday with my son, hopefully taking him to all kinds of fun outdoor activities here on Cape Cod. There is no lack of things to do in the summer around here.

While all of this is going on, I'll also be trying to catch up on some cleaning and organizing projects around the house, plus I'll be updating this blog.

To anyone who'd like to follow our adventures, welcome. I'm looking forward to a great summer. Hope you all are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment