Monday, June 21, 2010

Hathaway's Pond, Barnstable MA



On Thursday of last week, I only had limited time because Kiddo had an appointment at 11 AM. We did a couple of quick errands and then went the Hathaway's Pond in Barnstable for a short walk.


Hathaway's Pond is a Town of Barnstable recreation facility.

We'd been here once before. Kiddo enjoys splashing his feet in the pond at the little swimming beach.




Last time we were here, it was pretty crowded, with folks grilling and eating. In the morning it was quiet. Just a couple of dog-walkers. This is a nice spot for a morning walk or a picnic.




I'm currently behind on blogging last week, but I have some time to catch up today, so I'll be posting a couple of other week-1 posts as the day goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rick,

    I am contacting you from Destination Guides. You can see our live guide on Boston here: http://dguides.com/boston/

    We are about to publish a Cape guide this week. I'm inquiring about using your Hathaway's pond photo in our guide, and will of course link back to you. Thanks, and please let me know! rquincey@dguides.com

    ReplyDelete