Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 1 Recap

The first week of the new summer schedule is done. Here's a quick recap:

Wanderings: We visited Armstrong Kelley Park in Osterville MA, the Cape Cod Canal Bike Trail and National Marine Life Center in Buzzards Bay MA, Hathaway's Pond in Barnatable MA, and Coonamessett Farm in East Falmouth MA.

Writing: I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped, but a lot of the week was spent organizing. I did get several pages of Perils of Picorna #2 written. In addition, I had a productive planning meeting with my marketing person for Dandelion Studios. The new issue of The Edge of Propinquity went live, including Duality Part 3, the latest chapter in my Four Visitors serial. I also posted photoessays on Gather from Hathaway's Pond, the Cape Cod Canal Bike Path, and Armstrong-Kelley Park.

The weekend was a busy one. We went to yard sales Saturday morning, and I took the Kiddo to a Cape Cod League baseball game in Bourne Saturday evening. On Sunday we headed to my Dad's place in Easton for a cookout.

The coming week will be a departure from the planned schedule. Gynn is going on vacation to New Hampshire for four days this week, so it's just me and the Kiddo with no vehicle. I'm planning some expeditions on foot and by bus.

For writing this week, I'll be working on editing for Zephyr & Reginald: Minions for Hire and Stone, and writing for Perils of Picorna as my top priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment