Saturday, August 27, 2016

Review Recap For August 21-27. 2016

Three comics reviewed this week. I haven't been doing that much of my own prose reading, but I did finish reading one book with the Kiddo.

On Comic A Day

Bathtub Baby: A true-to-life minicomic about pregnancy by MinDo.

Palookaville #1 (10th Aniversary Re-Issue): A story of life in 1980s Toronto by Seth.

Am I Immortal: To Wake... : A vampire minicomic preview by Shawnti Therrien.

On Goodreads (Crossposted to Amazon)

Junie B. Jones Is (Almost) A Flower Girl by Barbara Park:Read to the Kiddo. This was my favorite of this series so far.

Also This Week

I made travel and hotel arrangements for October's trip to Singapore. Very excited about that!

Also this week, I'm supporting Livvy Blomdahl and her family on Cape Cod as they deal with financial difficulties.


No comments:

Post a Comment