Saturday, August 13, 2016

Review Recap For August 7-13, 2016

This was prep week at the day job, and school starts on Monday, so it was a pretty slow week for me review-wise.

One thing that I did not mention previously is that I also try to crosspost my book reviews on Goodreads over to Amazon. This week's one review appears in all three places.

On Goodreads (Crossposted to Comic A Day and Amazon)

Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney: The latest chapter book I read with the Kiddo. He liked this one better than I did. This review appears on Goodreads, Amazon, and Comic A Day, since I consider it to be in the vague category of graphic novel.

Also This Week

I'm back to doing the occasional #tbt photo set. I've got a bunch of sets of photos from conventions and other geeky events over the years that I have been gradually posting on Flickr. I stopped last year when I got as far as 2008 in order to give it a break so I don't got through them too fast. With the start of the new school year, I've decided to resume posting throwback sets about once a month, starting with the remaining 2008 sets.

This past Thursday, I posted a set from Bethlehem PA's Musikfest in August 2008,

No comments:

Post a Comment