Saturday, March 17, 2018

Weekly Recap For March 12-17 2018

Another busy week as grades are due at the day job.

I only managed one review (and that one I only finished a few minutes ago).

Comic Reviews on Comic A Day

The Widow Reminisces Over a Plate of Vegetables by Alexander Danner and Stephanie Smith. (8.5/10).

Photos

One thing I did do this week was that I got back to posting photo sets on Flickr. I am essentially one year behind on Flickr, and I've started the dash to catch up. This week I posted three sets, two recent ones, and one from last January.

Photos from the City God Temple, Shanghai, China, March 2018

Photos from Yuyuan Bazaar, Shanghai, China, March 2018

Photos from our Bangrak street food tour in Bangkok, Thailand, January 2017

Supporting


This week I am supporting the Fisher Center for Alzheimer's Research Foundation. This is a disease that has impacted my family, and Fisher Center is the top-rated charity for Alzheimer's research as rated on Charity Navigator.

Upcoming
Our Spring break trip (tentatively by train to Wuxi and Suzhou) is still in the planning stages. Well, in the procrastinating stages, really, but we should be nailing down some details in the next few days. Meanwhile we are planning Kiddo's birthday party, and I have a school trip to see Black Panther coming up on Friday. Also, a day of Saturday school  next weekend to make up a snow day.

Looking further ahead, we should know the dates we'll be in the US this summer soon. It looks like we will be splitting most of our time between Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment