Friday, April 6, 2018

[WWE] Wrestlemania Weekend Predictions by myself and the Kiddo!

Here are the traditional Wrestlemania predictions by me and the Kiddo (age 10), including the rest of the weekend's WWE matches.

Axxess Invitational Tournaments

WWE United Kingdom Championship Invitational

My Pick: Drew Gulak wins tournament. Pete Dunne retains.
Kiddo's Pick: Zack Gibson wins the tournament and the title

NXT North American Championship Invitational

My Pick: Wolfgang wins tournament. Champion retains.
Kiddo's Pick: Hideo Itami wins tournament. Champion retains.

NXT Tag Team Invitational

My Pick: TM61 wins tournament. Champions retain.
Kiddo's Pick: Sanity wins tournament. Champions retain.

NXT Women’s Invitational

My Pick: Candice LeRae wins tournament. Champion retains.
Kiddo's Pick: Nikki Cross wins tournament. Champion retains.

NXT Takeover New Orleans

Undisputed Era (Champions) vs. Authors of Pain vs. Roderick Strong & Pete Dunne (Triple Threat Match for the NXT Tag Team Championships and the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Trophy)

My Pick: Undisputed Era
Kiddo's Pick: Strong & Dunne

Ember Moon (Champion) vs. Shayna Baszler (NXT Womens Championship)

My Pick: Shayna Baszler
Kiddo's Pick: Shayna Baszler

Johnny Gargano vs. Tommaso Ciampa (Unsanctioned Match)

My Pick: Johnny Wrestling
Kiddo's Pick: Johnny Wrestling

Richochet vs. EC3 vs. Lars Sullivan vs. Killian Dain vs. Velveteen Dream vs. Adam Cole (Ladder Match For The NXT North American Championship)

My Pick: EC3
Kiddo's Pick: Lars Sullivan

Andrade "Cien" Almas (Champion) vs. Aleister Black (NXT Championship)

My Pick: Aleister Black
Kiddo's Pick: Aleister Black

Wrestlemania Kickoff Show

Andre the Giant Memorial Mens Battle Royal

My Pick: Big Cass
Kiddo's Pick: Lars Sullivan

Wrestlemania Womens Battle Royale

My Pick: Becky Lynch
Kiddo's Pick: Bayley

Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)

My Pick: Cedric Alexander
Kiddo's Pick: Mustafa Ali

Wrestlemania Main Card

Seamus & Cesaro (Champions) vs. Braun Strowman and a mystery partner (Raw Tag Team Championships)

My Pick: Braun Strowman & James Ellsworth (no, really!)
Kiddo's Pick: Braun Strowman & Randy Orton

The Usos (Champions) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers (Triple Threat Match for the SmackDown Tag Team Championships)

My Pick: Bludgeon Brothers
Kiddo's Pick: Bludgeon Brothers

Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon

My Pick: Rousey & Angle
Kiddo's Pick: Rousey & Angle

Shane McMahon & Daniel Bryan vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

My Pick: Owens & Zayn
Kiddo's Pick: Bryan & McMahon

The Miz (Champion) vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins (Intercontinental Championship)

My Pick: Miz
Kiddo's Pick: Balor

Randy Orton (Champion) vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal (Fatal Four-Way Match for the U.S. Championship)

My Pick: Well, since the match is happening on Rusev Day... Gotta go with Rusev!
Kiddo's Pick: Jinder

Charlotte Flair (Champion) vs. Asuka (SmackDown Women's Championship)

My Pick: Asuka
Kiddo's Pick: Asuka

Alexa Bliss (Champion) vs. Nia Jax (Raw Women's Championship)

My Pick: Jax
Kiddo's Pick: Jax

Undertaker vs. John Cena

My Pick: Undertaker
Kiddo's Pick: Cena

AJ Styles (Champion) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Championship)

My Pick: Nakamura
Kiddo's Pick: Nakamura

Brock Lesnar (Champion) vs. Roman Reigns (Universal Championship)

My Pick: Reigns
Kiddo's Pick: Lesnar

No comments:

Post a Comment