Tuesday, April 30, 2019

My Ranking of Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies

My ranking of the Marvel films, most favorite to least. I enjoyed all of these, so even the bottom of the list was a fun movie experience for me. Films not listed are ones that I haven't seen at all (Thor, Incredible Hulk) or that I've watched in pieces, but never had the chance to really sit down and see start to finish (Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3).

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Black Panther
3. The Avengers
4. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5. Avengers: Endgame
6. Thor: Ragnarok
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Captain Marvel
9. Iron Man
10. Avengers: Infinity War
11. Avengers: Age of Ultron
12. Spider-Man: Homecoming
13. Ant Man and the Wasp
14. Captain America: The First Avenger
15. Ant Man
16. Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
17. Doctor Strange
18. Thor: The Dark World

No comments:

Post a Comment