Monday, February 13, 2017

Review Recap For February 6-14, 2017

This past weekend was the AISMUN Model United Nations Conference, hosted by my school, American International School of Vietnam. My photos from the event are here.

I'm getting back into the day-job routine while working on paperwork for the move the Shanghai. Not much as far as comics read in the past week, but I did post a couple of book reviews.

On Goodreads

Never Let Me (The Complete Melissa Allen Trilogy) by Jennifer Brozek. Young adult SF/horror compilation.

Hurry Up Houdini by Mary Pope Osborne: Number 50 in the Magic Tree House series.

Also This Week

I'm supporting Senator Elizabeth Warren's reelection campaign. She was warned. She was given an explanation. And yet, she persisted.

Upcoming

Tentative trip to northern Vietnam in early April. Heading back to the US in late June, then to Shanghai in late July.


No comments:

Post a Comment