Saturday, October 8, 2016

Review Recap For October 3-8, 2016

I'm up late tonight prepping for tomorrow morning's trip to Singapore. Can't wait to see this city I've heard so much about!

In the meantime, here are my reviews from the past week.

On Comic A Day

A Taste of Insanity: A chapbook excerpt from KT Pinto's vampire novel, Celeste.

On Goodreads

Arax the Soul Stealer: Part of the Beastquest series by Adam Blade, which I read with the Kiddo. I wasn't a fan of this one.

Making the Difference: Differentiation in International Schools: Some day-job-related reading.

Buffalo Before Breakfast: From Mary Pope Osborne's Magic Tree House series. Another book I read with the Kiddo, and one I liked quite a bit better than the Adam Blade entry from earlier in the week.

Also This Week

I'm supporting Brendan Donovan and his participation in the Best Buddies Challenge, raising funds for Best Buddies programs for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Upcoming

I'll be in Singapore over the next five days. Follow me on Instagram for photos.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia for a school trip toward the end of the month, and tentatively looking at heading to Bangkok, Thailand in early January.

No comments:

Post a Comment