Saturday, July 30, 2016

Review Recap For July 24-30 2016

I'm trying to start up a new recap feature on this blog where I link the reviews I've written each week. I have a comic review column at Comic A Day. It is not really daily, as much as I'd like it to be, but I try to do a review every few days at least.

I also review books on Goodreads, and I've also started doing some travel reviews on TripAdvisor.

Here's what I've posted in the last week.

On Comic A Day:

The Incident Under Hill Farm, a minicomic by Benjamin Wright-Heuman.

Wonder Woman Rebirth #1, from DC Comics.

On Goodreads:

Big Bad Best of Booty, a paperback collection of Anne Thalheimer's comic/zine, Booty.

On TripAdvisor:

Best Western Plus Robert Treat Hotel, Newark NJ, where we stayed during part of our summer visit home to the US in June.

Also this week:
I'm backing my friend Jim Henderson's fundraiser to help him get back on the road after his vehicle was totaled in an accident.






No comments:

Post a Comment