Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Roger Williams Park Zoo, Providence RI

Well, a month or so after starting this blog, I'm already lasping on updating.

Suffice it to say, we've had a lot of fun in the last week or two, including a lot of get-togethers with family. We've got bunches of family staying on the Cape right now, and Kiddo has been having a lot of fun with his cousins.

Today, it was back to wanderings, this time off-Cape to Providence and the Roger Williams Park Zoo.

We saw lots of animals, including this elephant...


A snow leopard...


And what has to be the most squee-worthy adorable critter EVER, the red panda!



I took a bunch more photos, which are posted in a Gather post.

On the writing front, I completed my July story for The Edge of Propinquity. It will go online on July 15th. I've also made some progress on a new webcomic collaboration with Joe McGlone, and the Perils of Picorna Issue 2 script is down to the last ten or so pages.

We're off to the Boston Harbor islands on Friday (it's free-ferry-day!), which should be good for some pictures. Hopefully I'll be back on track with updating regularly then.

No comments:

Post a Comment