Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Endgame!

Had to wait until a couple of days past opening weekend, but we saw Endgame last night.

(No spoilers)

Loved it! Some fun surprises, some clever bits, and the kind of epic action that was needed for the culmination of the Marvel saga so far.

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing and text


This was the first movie I'd been to since about a month ago, when I saw How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, The Wandering Earth, and Captain Marvel in the space of a week.

Fun little bit of geek cred for me, especially since I'm not usually as much of a movie nerd as a lot of people I know. Right now the three movies mentioned above plus Endgame are the top four highest grossing movies so far this year worldwide. All of them are in the general category of SF/Fantasy. I have seen all four of them. Most of my geeky friends have not.


Next up for me for movies will be Godzilla: King of the Monsters. (Or possibly a second viewing of Endgame; it's got enough going on to warrant seeing it more than once).

No comments:

Post a Comment